Help us design and develop product on Microsoft tool stack for global market!
For an international team, we are looking for a Microsoft specialist who will support the creation of a security product based on an MS tools stack and enable current and future customers to benefit from this product. The team is in Prague with a few colleagues in Germany and is responsible for developing a security product for B2B customers across Europe.
We are looking for someone who feels confident in MS Defender365 and/or MS Sentinel, ideally with a general understanding of all Microsoft products related to security to realize required interconnections. To support the product creation, experience with the development of custom detection rules, use cases and connectors will be needed. Later finetuning of existing rules and evaluating possible automation will be used daily to improve the product. We are looking for someone who will not hesitate to engage in researching how to connect new technology for our benefit. Making things done and solving problems with the team are the essentials for the team culture.
What you will do
- Use case development of rules for SIEM/EDR.
- Optimization of use cases.
- Standardization and automation of alert/incident handling.
- Suggesting configurations and usage of Microsoft tools.
- Support customer’s onboarding and deployments.
What you gain from us
- International Team of friendly young people used to consult topics across fields and helping each other.
- Direct contribution into product serving B2B customers.
- Indefinite contract in a large company with a stable environment and well-defined responsibilities.
- Workplace in company headquarters directly at metro station Roztyly.
- Opportunity to travel around the world and meet foreign colleagues and clients.
- Opportunity to watch or help other teams to get hands on various cybersecurity fields.
- Knowledge expansion through trainings, professional certifications, and T-University.
- Management that listens to you and your ideas, and gives you space for growth.
- Flexible work hours with up to 60% home office and 30 days of vacation.
Required knowledge and skills
There is no need to match all requirements, at least 2 Hard Skills and 2 Soft skills are a good match for face-to-face discussion.
- Knowledge of MS Defender (engineering level).
- Knowledge of MS Sentinel (engineering level).
- Content engineering on SIEM/EDR.
- Automation (SOAR) implementation.
- Use case development.
- Great communication and arguing.
- Drive and commitment to assignments.
- Problem-solving and willingness to ask for help.
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 23,100 CZK every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- T-Mobile discounts: Enjoy the 75% discount on 8 T-Mobile services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 6 weeks of holidays and 1 free day for charity activities.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- uLékaře.cz: Take care of your health with free online prevention and appointments with medical specialists for you and your whole family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzity offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 15,000 CZK per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, transport allowances, holidays or language courses.
- Day for a good deed: You can devote one working day a year to volunteering in non-profit organizations and thus contribute to social responsibility together with us.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 107 CZK.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 12 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.
- In our company, according to our job architecture, you will perform the position of „Cybersecurity Engineer“.