As a senior 3D Vehicle Artist, you will be a part of the team which participates in co-development with AAA studios.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Create high-detailed 3D vehicle models based on photos.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end process of creating designated vehicle models and implementing 3D vehicle models in Unreal engine
- Collaborate with all members of our 3D artist team, especially with Art Director, Art Lead and producers.
- Consistently work on increasing the overall project quality by providing feedback and propose improvements
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 3+ years of professional experience as a vehicle artist in the video games industry
- A high level of proficiency in tools for modeling (3dsMax, Maya, Blender or equivalent) and PBR texturing and materials (Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter)
- Experience with implementation models in Unreal Engine
- Good understanding of proportions, modular asset creation, hard surface modeling
- Experience working on published AAA games will be a strong advantage.
- English on the communication level, the minimum is B2 (part of the team speaks only english)
- personality with passion for detail and skills in composition, texture, realism.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An up-to-date portfolio demonstrating 3D skills (including vehicle models) with processes and techniques used (please send it when you will apply for the position or include a link to it in your CV).
WHAT DO WE OFFER TO YOU:
- Working as a part of an experienced team - the opportunity to learn from experts.
- Work on different kinds of AAA Games (RPG, 1st person shooter, Fantasy, Sandbox etc).
- Flexible working hours - there are some mandatory meetings, other than that it is up to you (after discussion with your supervisor) to manage your time.
- We trust our people, so we offer them the opportunity to take free days as they need
- A cool and easy-going company culture with an emphasis on work-life balance
- gorgeous dreamlike offices in Prague
- Relocation package