Are you a skilled and passionate scientist with enthusiasm for developing and implementing new molecular biology methods? Then you can help us in discovering new inventions to improve state of the art molecular diagnostics. We are strengthening our research team and we are thus looking for a Senior Researcher in Molecular Biology Methods Development.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Development of DIANA-related methods for new purposes.
- Development of DIANA for of single cell profiling of antibodies.
- Development of modified oligonucleotides for molecular biology applications, e.g. PCR.
- Development of various novel molecular biology & diagnostics toolbox techniques.
- Record keeping about the methods, learning other researchers to use these methods.
- Cooperation with IP specialist on filing patent applications.
- Designing the developmental steps, literature review.
Who are we looking for?
- Finished PhD degree in Biochemistry or related fields.
- At least several years of experience in industrial or academic laboratory.
- Experience in biochemistry and chemical biology, preferentially in assay development, antibodies, bioconjugation, enzymology, enzyme inhibition, qRT-PCR, ELISA, CLIA etc.
- Track record in scientific publications and/or patent applications is of advantage.
- Self-motivated professional with positive attitude and team spirit.
- Both creativity and working in highly organized matter needed.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work on interesting and meaningful projects including novel concepts diagnostics and drug discovery in a young and dynamic biotech company with world-class research and a strong future growth.
- A professional, yet friendly and supportive work environment.
- Active sharing of know-how within the company, development of knowledge and skills.
- Competitive salary reflecting your seniority and the opportunity for career growth.
- Various employee benefits: 5 weeks paid vacation, meal voucher allowance, sick days, pension contribution, Multisport card, refreshments and excellent coffee at the workplace, teambuildings and many more!
- Full-time employment contract with the place of work in Zlatníky-Hodkovice near Prague.
We are the most successful Czech biotechnology startup and we are just going global. We started in 2018 and since then we have built successful R&D and commercial activities in three main segments: human molecular diagnostics, small molecule drug discovery and monoclonal antibody development. We already have our products on the molecular diagnostic market and we have become the largest manufacturer of PCR tests for COVID-19 in the Czech Republic – we have brought sensitive and the most patient-friendly PCR tests from saliva to the market, multiplied the Czech testing capacity and at the same time reduced the price of the tests. We continue our mission to provide own products in diverse biotech areas as well as developing our own original medical drugs.
Although we are a young and flexible company, we have already grown to more than 100 employees. For 2021, we have become the fastest growing company in Central and Eastern Europe in the Deloitte Fast 50 Companies to watch. Our courage and healthy financial background give us the opportunity to pursue long-term and ambitious development projects with global impact. If you join us, you will be part of the creation of a unique biotechnology company that is the first of its kind in Central Europe.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your cover letter (describe your experience, ambitions and skills you can contribute, and explain why you want to work for us in this particular position) and CV (including a list of scientific publications if applicable).