Are you a skilled OPC UA Expert looking for a new and exciting challenge? Look no further!
As a member of our team, you will be part of an international community of technology enthusiasts working on cross-disciplinary projects within our organization.
If you are a highly skilled, motivated, and forward-thinking individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Your mission at Krones.digital:
- Optimization and further development of the Krones (Machine) Data Interface with a focus on the OPC UA components:
- OPC UA clients for communication with machine controls (PLCs)
- OPC UA Server as data interfaces to higher-level/external IT systems
- Familiarization with the existing, extensive software system including development environment
- Active cooperation in an international development team in Scrum working method
- Collaboration on cross-departmental concepts for IT solutions of the Krones Group
- Organization and execution of system tests and creation of IT documentation
- Ensuring software quality through regular architecture and code reviews
What are you bringing to Krones.digital?
- Sound knowledge of software development under the following environment: Windows 10/11, Microsoft VisualStudio, Microsoft DevOps, net, C#, Git
- Sound knowledge of OPC UA specifications V 1.04 ff.
- Extensive programming experience regarding the development of client and server applications based on: OPC Foundation C# stack and libraries, Commercial SDKs (ideally Softing OPC UA .net Standard)
- Specific knowledge of the following topics/aspects:
- OPC UA security and certificate management
- Discovery services, ideally experience with GDS implementations
- OPC UA diagnostics and application configuration
- Dealing with Read/Write/Subscription/MonitoredItem
- Use of methods, events
- Dealing with complex data types, client- and server-side
- Desirable knowledge: User/role management, publish/subscribe and companion specifications
- High level of teamwork and self-motivation
- Good written and spoken English
In return, we offer:
- A chance to work on exciting and challenging projects that will shape the future of our company.
- Opportunities for professional development, including training and certification programs.
- Flexible working hours reduced to 38.5 hours per week
- 25 days of paid leave
- Home office
- Salary and Target bonus
- E-meal vouchers
- Pension insurance allowance
- Referral bonus
- Working anniversary bonus
- Cafeteria (flexible benefits) contribution
- Corporate events (eg. Family Day, Christmas party, To work on a bike and many others)
- Health care program – uLékaře.cz online service (also for family members), prevention with Loono
- Special offers (O2 Family program, VIP program Datart, ČSOB program, loans, Škoda Auto Volf)
- Modern working environment: Pilsen office is ranked among the most modern buildings and won Building of the year 2019 award – see more at Jaké to u nás je? KONPLAN - YouTube
And who will be your partner in crime?
Štěpán Eret (Cloud Development Group Lead)
Štěpán has 17 years of software development experience. He started as a C++/C#/.NET developer developing MES systems, and for the last 4 years focused on the development of our IIoT platform based on AWS. Štěpán has been working within the organization for a little over 8 years now, and gradually moved from the role of software developer to team lead, and then to a group leader.
And what does Štěpán say about his mission at Krones.digital?
“What I really like about my job is the connection between physical and virtual world. Krones not only manufactures filling lines but also develops the IIoT platform on top of it. As a result, we can engage with everything from the metal to the cloud, and the range of topics is very wide.
As a member of our community, I have the opportunity to be part of something bigger and meaningful. We collaborate on cross-disciplinary projects focusing on sustainability and ecological efficiency.”
Find more about Štěpán in this video.
If you're a OPC UA Expert looking for an exciting new challenge, don't wait – apply now and join our growing team!