- Previous experience and exposure to open source software
- Familiarity with one or more major open source ecosystems such as npm, python, java, etc.
- Strong interest in open source security
- Strong understanding of common software vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10 for example) and knowledge of secure code principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and strong technical writing skills
- Previous experience in the software security domain is a big plus, though other relevant experience will be considered as well
- Ability to work in a team, empathy for others when they need help, accountability when they rely on you
What You’ll Do:
- Add advisories to GitHub Advisory Database using our curation tooling
- Review CVE requests to ensure they conform to the CVE systems rules, assign CVE IDs and ultimately publish CVEs to MITRE
- Write/edit advisory descriptions
- Find ways to grow the breadth, depth, and influence of GitHub AdvisoryDB, including:
- Finding new sources of advisories
- Extending the amount and type of data that is curated
- Working with stakeholders, both internal and external, to help them make the best use of the dataset
- Writing blog posts, giving talks, and other kinds of public outreach.
- Collaborate with security researchers and influence their research with data you are collecting
- Work as part of a team.
- Požadované vzdělání:
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Specialista IT bezpečnosti
- Typ pracovního poměru: