We are looking for a thoughtful, analytical, and adaptive problem solver who has a broad range of interests. Our team brings together people with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We encourage our people to collaborate, think big, and take risks in a blame-free environment.
- Plan and develop new features for active projects
- Help troubleshoot customer issues as they arise
- Share knowledge with others through solution documents, engage with technical communities, and create learning materials.
Skills and requirements:
- 1-3 years of solid experience in software development and DevOps
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD solutions - e.g. GitHub Actions, Jenkins, GitLab, CircleCI
- Experience in both a compiled language and a dynamic language
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Able to coordinate with teams across locations and time zones
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and the willingness to explore the unknown
- Possess an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work with a global team