- Lead, energize, and drive recruitment efforts to deliver results for our corporate tech clients.
- Provide a high touch level of service and serve as a talent advisor.
- Lead full lifecycle recruitment and develop creative and innovative strategies for sourcing and acquiring top talent at all levels. Develop recruitment initiatives, services, and solutions that align with the strategic direction of the organization.
- Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with senior leaders and client groups to fully understand their objectives. Provide service with a consultative orientation, attention to detail, follow up and follow through.
- Establish relationships with key internal/external partners to assure that our outreach is expansive and our talent pipelines are rich and diverse.
- 2+ years of experience
- Solid knowledge in full lifecycle recruitment, including thorough pre-qualification screening, interviewing and closing professional level candidates across multiple levels and subject areas (ie Engineering, Infrastructure, Info Sec/Risk, DevOps., Project Management)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Expertise in sourcing, recruiting and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including internal employees, targeted sourcing, networking, direct application, and cold calling methodologies.
- Solid knowledge of legal issues and requirements of employee labor laws, ensuring the organization develops appropriate policies and implements systems that are legally compliant, familiarity with background checks is highly desirable.
- Team-spirited and collegial approach to partnering with clients and colleagues in both optimal and challenging scenarios.
- Požadované vzdělání:
Vzdělání není podstatné
Personalistika a HR | Recruiter, specialista pro nábor
- Typ pracovního poměru:
Práce na plný úvazek