The Oracle Market Developer is responsible for End to End management of sales engagements. Responsible for developing and growing the business for our emerging and mature partnerships in the marketplace. Establish and nurture relationships with partners to identify, build and execute new joint go-to-market strategies and originate sales opportunities on our mutual accounts. Focus on growing the sales pipeline for our joint offerings and campaigns through demand generation, origination and co-selling opportunities.
We Expect Of You:
- Align go-to-market strategies for the partner or ecosystem with regional business opportunities and execute joint sales campaigns.
- Conduct origination, qualifying and sales capture activities including the execution of joint account planning sessions with the partner, evangelizing the partnership story.
- Develop and maintain executive and field level sales-oriented relationships with partners executive leadership, regional management.
- Help improve our win rate because of key insights, competitive intelligence, increased skills and capabilities developed on vendor technologies.
- Master growth strategy aligned with regional business opportunities and evangelize key messages to the field. Educate on new go-to-market offerings and differentiators to increase win rates and grow sales.
- Drive revenue growth by utilizing all enablement capabilities including sales enablement and innovation programs.
- Minimum of 5 years of product expertise across Cloud solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of selling Cloud solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent experience
- Experience selling within the Public Sector
- Deep technical expertise in either CX, HR, ERP and Tech/BI to originate sales and build pipeline while strengthening our relationship with Oracle.
- At least five years of previous experience in any of the top Oracle service providers with exposure to leveraging a similar model to drive growth
- Proven capability to building relationships with CXO/Director/VP level client contacts Deep Account Management and Project Management experience
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills