Responsibilities & opportunities in this role:
- Workplace and space planning: supporting office opening in the upcoming months. Identify Operations and Engineering team needs, location identification, lease execution, and plan logistics of office/ lab space (moves or new office locations). Remotely coordinating onsite support for design firm and project vendors in Toronto.
- Office upkeep: providing a clean and pleasant workplace experience for visiting employees. Maintaining well-stocked office and kitchen supplies. Keeping purchases within set budgets.
- Vendor Management / Accounting: evaluate, onboard, and partner with vendors. Timely monthly payment of facilities invoices, bookkeeping and submission of expense reports.
- Receptionist duties: badge and key distribution for all locations. Monitoring security cameras and guard reports. Escorting office/ lab visitors, answering Groq mobile phone calls. Administrative support includes redirecting employee inquiries to appropriate contacts.
- Coordinate package pickup. Manage outgoing mail and packages when necessary. As the onsite contact, the Office Manager provides support to ensure smooth company events, team celebrations, F2F meetings, and other ad hoc projects.
Ideal candidate have:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 4 years directly relevant work experience in office management, facilities, or operations.
- A passion for building a culture of community, creating a safe and cheerful work environment, and equipped with a "can do" attitude to think outside the box when issues arise.
- Keen sense for organization and multitasking, as this role requires balancing many priorities and working from multiple locations.
Qualifications for this role:
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, startup culture.
- This role is all about nurturing the smartest folks and delivering on our culture of innovation, growth, collaboration and execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Operational and Accounting process, systems design and implementation, an understanding of upstream/downstream impacts
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence at multiple levels of the organization; able to enlist support and drive alignment
- Ability to work independently and influence others to meet deadlines
Washingtonova 1599, Praha, CZ
- Požadované vzdělání:
- Typ pracovního poměru:
Práce na plný úvazek