Become a part of the team:
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers and other stakeholders to design and build new features.
- Serve as a React subject matter expert.
- Troubleshoot and fix product issues.
- Conduct code reviews and advocate for best practices with regards to React
Experience We Want to See:
- You should have a high degree of proficiency in React and modern front end development.
- This is not an entry level or early career position. You should have at least a few years of professional experience working on team to deliver data-centric web services to customers. Experience in analytics and data visualization is a big plus.
- A deep passion for the user experience and customer empathy. You should have an understanding of the basics of UX design and prior experience working with designers and product managers.
- You should have formal training in software development and computer science fundamentals, either from a boot camp/code academy, CS degree or comparable.
- A portfolio of live contributions on the web (e.g. GitHub or Stack Overflow) that demonstrate your passion for great design.
- Familiarity with Knockout.js
- Ability to work effectively in a development environment that utilizes Ruby on Rails and MongoDB.