Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- Assist the welding staff and inspect their working. Inspector should help in problem solving whenever there is confusion or deadlock in the working process.
- Perform various kinds of tests on welding machines to ensure that they are properly working and are not malfunctioned.
- Where Nondestructive Testing (NDT) forms part of the WORK, and Inspector is required to review or ensure NDT programs and results, Inspector shall have been previously qualified and certified to a minimum ASNT Level II in the relevant method(s). When performing, reviewing or ensuring Nonsdestructive Testing in VT, MT, PT, RT or UT, WI shall be certified in the specific method (s).
- The welding inspector shall be certified as an American Welding Society CWI, CSWIP 3.1.
- The welding inspector shall have a demonstrated background and through knowledge of codes such as ANSI B 31.3, 31.4 and 31.8, ASME Section V and IX, API 620 and 650 , AWS D1.1, required for the execution of the WORK.
- Previous construction experience within the oil and gas industry
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a comparable role
- Knowledge of safety legislation and regulations
- Financial evaluation above standard
- Participation in exclusive international project
- Daily use of the English language
- The unique experience in Central Europe
- Very good reference for future projects
Vytvořeno:dne 03.01.2007 v 0:00
Místo práce:Ústecký kraj
Pracovní poměr:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech: